Hey guys! I’m finally doing this tag! I’m super excited to share with you guys all about my love for HP. Let’s get started guys!
1. What is your favorite book?
My favorite book has to be the first one! As Harry experiences the wizarding world, so do we. The Sorcerers Stone is an amazing book!
2. What is your least favorite book?
My least favorite book would have to be Goblet of Fire. Don’t get me wrong, I love all of the books. Goblet of Fire was just really sad. Leading up to the ending, everything seemed relatively okay, but the ending crushed me.
3. What is your favorite quote?
It’s hard to choose, but my favorite quote is “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live”. Albus Dumbledore said that in Sorcerers Stone. It speaks to me because I live in my head sometimes rather than live in the present.
4. Who is your favorite Weasley?
I would have to say it’s a tie between Ginny and Molly. Not movie Ginny though. I loved the book Ginny because she was a firecracker. I love Molly because she is a fierce Momma Bear and what I aspire to be when I’m a mother.
5. Who is your favorite female character?
Luna. She’s a pure soul.
6. Who is your favorite villain?
Umbridge. While I hate her, she was the ultimate villain in my eyes. She prayed on our poor Harry. Voldemort is a close second.
7. Who is your favorite male character?
Harry!! He’s the title character and also one of the most overlooked. Also, my boyfriend and he look alike.
8. Who is your favorite professor?
Remus! He’s so sweet and helpful to Harry from the very first time meeting him.
9. Would you rather wash Snape’s hair or spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
I would rather wash Snape’s hair. I could wear gloves. I’d rather do a lot of things than listen to Lockhart.
10. Would you rather duel an elated Bellatrix or an angry Molly?
Bellatrix. Hands down. I could channel Molly’s anger.
11. Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via Hogwarts Express of flying car?
Hogwarts Express! It’s beautiful and who wouldn’t want to ride it?
12. Would you rather kiss Voldemort or give Umbridge a bubble bath?
I’d rather kiss Voldemort. I hate Umbridge with my soul.
13. Would you rather ride a Hippogriff or ride a Firebolt?
Can I answer both?
14. Is there a character which you felt differently about in the movies VS books?
Ginny. They didn’t do a very good job at portraying her in the movies. When she was around Harry it just made everything seem awkward.
15. Is there a movie you preferred instead of the book?
No there wasn’t, but I did like how well the movie showed Harry’s pain when Sirius got pushed through the veil.
16. Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
I loved them both. They made up who Dumbledore was. Although I will say, Michael Gambon was a bit too forceful.
17. Your top thing (person or event) which wasn’t included in the movie that annoyed you most?
S.P.E.W!!! We didn’t even get to see Winky!
18. If you could remake any of the Harry Potter films, which would it be?
Order of the Pheonix. It was not the same at all. The one thing I enjoyed was Harry’s reaction to Sirius passing.
19. Which house was your gut feeling you’d be a part of?
20. Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?
Hufflepuff and gladly so! I love my house.
21. Which class would be your favorite?
22. Which spell do you think would be the most useful to learn?
Alohamora. I’m always fumbling with my keys when I come home.
23. Which character do you think at Hogwarts you’d instantly become best friends with?
24. If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
The invisibility cloak so that I can get around and be a fly on the wall.
25. Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change? This can be a character, event, or anything.
CHO CHANG. Not gonna lie, I did not like her character. She was far too meek and bleh for me. they could’ve done so much better with her.
26. Favorite Marauder?
Sirius Black. Best godfather ever. I love him so much that I was him for Halloween.
27. If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
Sirius. Harry needs his family. Sure, he has other families as well, but Sirius was his link to his parents.
28. Hallows or Horcruxes?
Horcruxes. Sometimes I feel like my soul is too heavy. This would help a bit, but I also couldn’t kill anyone either.
Thank you guys so much for tuning in! Let me know your thoughts in the comments and as always, love ya!!