I know I’ve been doing tons of “tags” recently guys, but it’s all because I want you guys to get to know me better! Shoutout to Chapter Chicks, who created this wonderful tag! Go check them out, guys! Let’s get started!
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Not really. I guess it depends on what road I’m on and if it is really bumpy.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
I really enjoy Emily Bronte’s style of writing. Especially because of Wuthering Heights. It made me question whether this was true love or a haunted soul.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Um… Harry Potter always. It’s okay if you guys don’t agree. The reason I say this is because:
- J. K. Rowling can write so beautifully that you get sucked into her world.
- The romance aspect is subtle
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books…)?
I don’t carry a bookbag simply because my job isn’t very conducive to reading or carrying around books.
5. Do you smell your books?
All the time.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
Without. I love to imagine things in my head first.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing? (Ex. I read Twilight before I read HP and thought the writing was amazing but read HP and now think Twilight is a little bit of a joke).
There was this book that I won in a giveaway on goodreads.com and when I first read it, it was amazing. However, upon re-reading it when I got older, I realized that it was super bad quality. I can’t even remember the name of the book, but I felt so bad for hating it because I had won it.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
I used to hold competitions in my head in elementary school about who could read the biggest books… and of course, I made sure to win.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I do write a lot in my spare time. I would like to think that I would be an author someday, but I’m not really stressing too much on doing that. If it happens, and it’s something I like, then it happens.
12. When did you get into reading?
When my mom read to me as a kid. She’s a bookworm too and I picked up on it.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
It’s a tie between Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte and Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Both are wonderful tales and both are favorites of mine in their own right.
14. In school, what was your best subject?
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated… what would you do?
I would try to read it again and maybe figure out why I didn’t like it.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
There are two that I loved reading. The first is The Tapestry Series by Henry H. Neff. I LOVED that series so much. I loved the visuals I got in my head and the characters. I cried a handful of times too. Still, have to read the last one. The next one is The Keys to the Kingdom Series by Garth Nix. It was amazing to read and every book was named after a day of the week. Phenomenal writing from both authors.
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
I don’t film, but a bad habit I have with my blog is not uploading very often… (I’m trying to get better guys).
18. What is your favorite word?
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
Definitely all of the above.
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Fairies because of magic. It also depends on the kind of fairy and if they are good or not.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Angels. I don’t like being tricked too much and shapeshifters would be too big of an uncertainty. How could I trust anyone? Although… if the angels in question are statues… well I won’t be able to blink.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves. I picture Remus Lupin and he was an amazing werewolf.
23. Zombies of Vampires? Why?
Vampires because so much can hurt them. It would be hard to be too terrified of something with so many weaknesses.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Forbidden Love. I love the risk.
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action- packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action- packed with a few mixed in. Can’t stand too much sap nowadays. I’m far too emotional.
Thank you guys so much for reading!!! Let me know in the comments what some of your answers would be. Love ya as always.